Amazon is selling the Apple Smart Keyboard for the new iPad Air for $79.50, half off its $159 list price.
- Lionel O36 Manual Switch, Right Hand
- 3dpink Drawing Book, db_258708_1, Na, 8x8
- Trademark Fine Art Dandelion Seedhead by Alan Majchrowicz, 14x14
- WYNZYTD Step Stool, Dining Stool Step Stool Folding High Stool Kitchen Creative Solid Wood Bench Home Multi-function Chair (color C)
- Receiver DSMJ 4ch RD431 2.4G 03414 (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Made by Mika Personalised kraft engagement party invitations RETRO LIPS MOUSTACHE FREE DRAFT & FREE KRAFT ENVELOPES (200, A5 double-sided Brown Kraft card)
- Big Lebowski Talking Jesus Action Figure - EE SDCC Exclusive
- Marvel Legends Infinite Series Heroes for Hire Ghost Rider
- Alcatraz Prison Break Logic Game
- Tork N5181A Universal Single-Ply Semi-Crepe Dinner Napkins, White
A new feature in Google Maps highlights popular dishes with the help of user reviews.
The PCIe interface for storage, graphics, and other components has a new spec in version 5. It promises 128GBps throughput someday, but PCIe 3 and PCIe 4 are currently active.
Sabrent Rocket NVMe SSDs are available at great prices today on Amazon, including at 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, and 2TB capacities.
It's dubbed "Xbox Game Pass for PC," a name almost as bad as Games for Windows Live, but with support from Bethesda, Paradox, Sega, and Deep Silver, it could be a great value for PC gamers.
"As the creators of Windows, we have a unique responsibility to ensure we’re investing in experiences that benefit players everywhere," says Microsoft's Phil Spencer.
Samsung's best TV yet shows what's possible with 8K video. It also upscales lower-resolution material with aplomb.
Its 5.5-inch display is slightly smaller, but it has a camera and is priced at just $90.
Amazon is selling the Jaybird X4 wireless sports earphones for an all-time low price of $104.64 today.
Intel's "2nd-gen" Optane Memory devices finally increase the number of PCIe lanes.
Intel releases the basic specs of what will go into the 'Project Athena" notebooks partners will ship this fall, and describes how engineers blew up years of traditional benchmarking to arrive at them.
New York City's OMNY contactless payment system goes live on May 31. Here's how to use it with your watch or phone.
Intel shows off a Performance Maximizer overclocking tool for Windows PCs, pairing it with an insurance plan that will replace Core processors damaged by overclocking.
Meet the Intel Ambient PC, along with a new pair of dual-display concept PCs.